Fall class costs $75.00 for tuition, plus a $25.00 lab/materials fee. If you cannot attend all of the classes, here are the fees to attend them separately. The base price for each class is $15.00 (for 3 hours) plus $5.00 lab fee. The materials lab fee coves the price of the price of class supplies.
NOTE: Students who didn’t attend the Summer class will need to pay an extra $30.00 for the base robot.
*I need to know ahead of time exactly which classes that students will attend so I will have the correct number of parts! Please!! 🙂
- Class One: Saturday September 30th: BrushBot & Breadboard LED Lights
- Class Two: Saturday October 7th: Robot Programming Remote Controller & Flag
- Saturday October 14th – NO CLASS
- Class Three: Saturday October 21st: Robot Programming & Touch Sensors
- Class Four: Saturday October 28th: Robot Programming & LED
- Class Five: Saturday November 4th: Robot Programming & Distance Sensor
*Students who complete all projects will earn a *Genius Institute Certificate* 🙂