Starting Sunday July 1st 2018!!
The class will be every Sunday from 1:00 to 3:00 PM through the end of December 2018.
Here is the website from last year – we will continue the fun this year! https://geniusinstitute.org
Each class will cover various STEM Topics. Students will get the opportunity to use Legos to build simple machines by practicing planning, problem solving, and evaluation skills. We will have weekly demos of different scientific themes and build a special take home projects! Each month will be dedicated to a STEM Topic, though we will be using many different elements of STEM in each class!
This year sessions are organized by Month. When paying by session, the class tuition is $75.00 per month. Drop-in’s (pay as you go) students are welcome for 20.00 per class.
Monthly Tuition fees and Topics (Topics may change):
- July $75.00 – Electricity and Circuits
- August $75.00 – Power Generation
- September $75.00 – Magnetism
- October $75.00 – Light, Rays and Radio Waves
- November $75.00 – Simple Machines
- December $75.00 – Wind, Waves and Lightening
Students who miss a class can get 10.00 per class missed deducted from the next session’s tuition upon request. So, you do not need to worry about missing a class and losing tuition fee.
Hello Geniuses! We hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Due to the holiday weekend and student’s travel we have updated the class schedule!
Class One: Sunday November 12th: Flashlight Kit
Class Two:Sunday November 19th: Balloon-Bot
Class Three:Sunday December 3rd: Night Light Kit
Class Four: Sunday December 10th: Propeller Car
Class Five: Sunday December 17th: Giant Brush Bot
- Class One: Saturday September 30th: BrushBot & Breadboard LED Lights
- Class Two: Saturday October 7th: Robot Programming Remote Controller & Flag
- Saturday October 14th – NO CLASS
- Class Three: Saturday October 21st: Robot Programming & Touch Sensors
- Class Four: Saturday October 28th: Robot Programming & LED
- Class Five: Saturday November 4th: Robot Programming & Distance Sensor
*Students who complete all projects will earn a *Genius Institute Certificate* 🙂